GIRL!

Our little girl was not shy about showing her parts! Mommy is grateful because now I can get to shopping and planning for her arrival!
Tiny little feet...

Dainty hands...

And a beautiful baby girl is on the way!
Her name is most likely going to be Maci Kay Medeiros. Big brother is excited to have a "girl baby." We'll see if he's still excited when she actually gets here...
4 comments:
SSSOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOO excited!! You're going to love it. Especially dressing her up =) PS. Bean is pregnant with her first (they'd be trying for ever) and due around the same time as you. Hope she gets a girl too!
I'm so excited! Let the shopping and planning begin!
I love the name you have planned! Its super cute! I'm very excited for a new cousin! Love you guys :)
So happy for you guys to have your little girl!! Girls are FUN! :)
Post a Comment