Wednesday, June 2, 2010

18.5 months old!

I took Colby to the doctor today for his 18 month check up. He weighs in at 29 lbs. and is 34.75 in. tall.
He continues to be our little smarty pants, spelling his name, saying his ABC's and counting. We are struggling a little with learning his colors, but he's getting better. He likes to learn to sing new songs now and dance. He's starting to "read" books now (and by that I mean turn the pages and make up his own story!).

Favorite Food: Peas and anything Italian
Favorite Toys: Loaders and dump trucks
Favortie Book: The Little People Lift The Flap Fun on the Farm Book
Favorite TV show: the Backyardigan's
Favorite Video: All About John Deere
Favorite Song: The Alphabet Song

Just in the last few weeks he has started to come up to me or Daddy and give us a big hug and say "I love you, Mommy/Daddy" without even being prompted - that just melts my heart!

Happy and healthy boy!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love that he knows everyone's name!