We are in a train phase right now. For Christmas Colby got a Thomas the Train Christmas video that came with a little Thomas toy. He never really paid too much attention to it until recently, and now he is hooked! He always requests the video and loves playing with Thomas.
So... we reluctantly bought him another Thomas the Train with a track and he loves it!
.JPG)
Then he saw a book at Costco and we bought that, too. But I think this is where I must draw the line! He has so many toys already and I really don't want our house to be overwhelmed by trains! Oh let me be strong!
I am thinking of some really cute ideas for a train birthday party though....
1 comment:
I have a train cake mold that I thought I would use someday but haven't. If you want it I'll bring it up this weekend.
Post a Comment