Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I've Been Up To

For Christmas Kyle got me a program that I could use to start digital scrapbooking. So here's a sampling of what I've been up to for the last 6 months...








Needless to say, I love the program and I've had a lot of fun creating my scrapbook. And as of today I am officially caught up! I started it when Colby was born, and it has taken me this long to scrap all 18 months, but it's done and now I can get on to some other projects that have been collecting dust. Kyle would tell you that I'm having an affair with my computer, but I just say that I'm preserving memories!

I still need to find a good company to have it printed... so if anyone has any suggestions, please leave me a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

Breezy said...

Super cute Callie!

Camille said...

Great job!

Anna M said...

Your pages are great! Much better than my first ones. Talk to you later!
moorecentralcali.blogspot.com