Now if I can just talk him into a new mattress - every new bed needs a new mattress, right? hehehehe....
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Happy Mother's Day/Birthday to ME!
I've been wanting a new bedroom set for quite some time now... the one that we had was Kyle's oldest brother's in high school, then got passed to Kyle, then stayed with Kyle when we got married. I must say, it lived through a lot and still is in pretty respectable condition. Well, except the bed frame, which Kyle and Colby broke while playing "No more monkey's jumping on the bed" (hmmm, I seem to remember warning them about playing that game). Kyle was able to fix it pretty well, but I decided that was the last straw and used it as incentive to get this...
I must say that I'm in love. I've got drawers in the footboard (goodness knows I need the storage space), night lights built in to the nightstands, charging stations in the nightstands, and an impressive amount of drawer space that I didn't have before. And the best part of it all... I got an amazingly good deal by buying it from Costco.com while they were having a sale. Yes, it was a little risky because I never actually saw it in person before it was delivered, but I lucked out on it. Plus they had in-home delivery and set-up for FREE. I love a good deal!
Now if I can just talk him into a new mattress - every new bed needs a new mattress, right? hehehehe....
Now if I can just talk him into a new mattress - every new bed needs a new mattress, right? hehehehe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE it! :) Our bedroom furniture is MY furniture from when I was little. Pretty sure I have had it for about 20 years! gag. BUT every set I love doesn't work for the space we have to work with so I keep telling myself with our next home that will be seriously a FIRST purchase!
Yes - very tacky to have an old mattress on new furniture! Looks beautiful!
That looks wonderful! I would love a bedroom set instead of the mismatched whatever stuff we have.
Post a Comment