Thursday, February 26, 2009

Days off are great!

This week is a good work schedule week for me and I am quite enjoying my days off with the little man. He is getting SO big!!! Right now he is working on rolling over. He can make it from his back onto his side, but we haven't made it all the way to the stomach yet, or vice versa. I'm glad that he's doing so well on all of his developmental stuff. I have a pediatrics book that we keep up with to make sure he's on track. He's actually a little advanced on most things - but the rolling over we're still working on. I guess it's good for me that he can't roll over yet, because once he can, I won't be able to lay him on the couch anymore for naps!

He's cute and he knows it
Colby has just gotten to the point where he is strong enough to play in the jumperoo (or whatever this thing is called). We only have one doorframe in the house that it will fit on, which is in the laundry room/office doorway. Perfect for keeping him entertained while I'm doing laundry or "working" on the computer! He jumps around and quite enjoys his "independence." He's the cutest little thing. And he's getting so fun to play with now!

No comments: