Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colby, Colby, and more Colby

I just can't help but take a million pictures of this kid!

3 months of staring at this sun and he still loves it!

My Little Cowboy

Tummy time is always more fun on the bouncer!

Strolling on a beautiful day

5 comments:

Monique said...

He's adorable. Who could blame you for taking so many pics?

Polliwog said...

He is SOOO cute! If I can't see him in person, this is the next best thing! Thanks for sending me the link.

We have that same little Einstein's floor gym (or whatever you call it) and my baby is still loving it. Now she can sit up and bat at all the hanging things.

My mom always called it the paparazzi when we were taking a bazillion photos of our first. Now we hardly take any!! I'm going to go take some right now to aleve the guilt.

Anonymous said...

The picture up to the right, the white-ish one... So beautiful! You and Kyle make pretty babies!

GrandmaLori said...

Keep up with the million pictures. I love seeing him grow, and getting a cute little personality.

What a doll!!

Adrienne said...

Awww! Little man! What a sweetheart. Don't you love it?!?!