- I get to work with cute, tiny little angels.
- Smaller poopy diapers to change.
- My co-workers are wonderful!
- The view from our unit is beautiful.
- Even though I'm not with Colby, I still get to do "mommy" stuff.
- I feel like I'm making a difference.
- I learn something new every day
- Babies are so resilient - I witness many miracles.
- My patients never complain about my service
- I get to teach the parents how to take care of their tiny ones, and witness their joy at holding their baby for the first time, or changing the first poopy diaper, even!
- I only have to work 10-14 days a month
- The pay is not too shabby
- I am proud of the work I do
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Why I Love My Job
I have been doing a lot of complaining about working lately, so I figured it was time to be positive. I do love my job, I just don't love leaving to go to work. Here are some reasons why I love my job ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We sure do love and appreciate our NICU nurses! Just remember that you are more of a parent to those babies than their own parents are, because they can't be there with them throughout the whole day. You really do mean a lot to all of those parents!
PS. Colby is so cute!
Post a Comment