Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Little Angel

Would you ever want to leave this little angel?


Then when he wakes up, he's such a happy little boy!

Yesterday, he was exercising with mommy and daddy. Here is one of his kick boxing moves...

Well, tomorrow is the day that I return to work. I swear Colby's going to be so spoiled for his grandma because I've hardly put him down all day. I know he'll be in good hands, but it's going to be so hard leaving him. Hopefully after the first few days I'll get more accustomed to it and won't cry too much.
I had a long heart-to-heart talk with Colby today. I told him that mommy was sorry she had to leave him and go to work, but that there were lots of sick little babies that need a nurse to take care of them so they could grow big and strong like him. I also told him that although the bottle will be nice and easy for him to eat from, he better not get used to it! Milk straight from mommy is much better than that reheated stuff :-) I think he understood - he told me that he would miss me while I'm away, but that he'll be a good boy and we can cuddle whenever I'm home.
Pray for me tomorrow - and my babies ... we'll need it!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Thinking of you today. I hope you have a good day.