Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 month (+ 1 week) check up

Colby had his two month check up on Friday. He is 13 lbs. 2 oz. and 24 1/2 inches long. Big boy! The doctor says I must have some good milk and he must be eating a lot of it! Tell me about it, I feel like he is a constant eater these days. At that age, I was only 11 lbs., but Kyle was 14 lbs. 11 oz! What a chunk! Colby is 1 1/2 inches longer than both of us were. Maybe he'll get the Medeiros height after all. Kyle is praying he does, anyway.

Mel and Christina are having a boy in May (Ty Melvin Medeiros), so him and Colby will be 6 months apart but in the same grade at school. They will most likely attend the same school so the whole family is already planning out basketball teams and coaching positions. I say, let's let them be babies for now!

Only 2 1/2 days of freedom left before I go back to work ... I'm tearing up already.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Colby is so cute! Enjoy him while he is little. They grow way to fast.

Monique said...

Yippee! You were able to figure out how to add comments. Now I'll be buggin' you all the time with my two cents:) Colby is adorable and if it makes you feel any better I think Jared was almost that big at his one month check up. Yep, he's a big boy.