We are very blessed to have such a wonderful family and that we all live so close together. Our holidays are filled with visits, good food and good company.
On January 4th, Colby had the honor and priveledge of being blessed by his Papa Robison in sacrament meeting. Papa gave him a beautiful blessing and made me cry! I am so grateful to have a father who honors his priesthood so that we can have these blessings in our home.
Another blessing came on Jan 5th at my doctor's appointment ... My doctor decided to give me 2 more weeks of maternity leave so that I can have more time with Colby before going back to work. I was so relieved that she did this because I was so stressed and sad about going back so soon. Two more weeks will give me a little more time to devote to Colby and to prepare for going back to work full-time as a nurse in the NICU. That news definitely made my day!
As we begin a new year as a new family of three, we are very grateful for 2008 and all of the blessings it brought to us. We are looking forward to 2009 and watching our little boy grow. Our lives are continually changing and we are loving every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment