The kids are adjusting quite well to our new ward. They are excited to go to church each week :)
This is a picture in their "Christmas" church outfits. Cute!
Lemoore is definitely a much bigger ward than Caruthers was. There is a ton of young families, which makes for a very large primary. Something that I think Colby enjoys. He likes his class and his teacher and loves playing games and singing songs. He's feeling like such a big boy and I'm thinking he's growing too fast!
Maci loves going to nursery, too. I don't even have to sneak out anymore. I take her in and she waves and says "Bye Mommy!" There's also a ton of kids in there and 3 teachers at a time. Big change from having Nana and only 2 or 3 other friends! Her nursery teacher says she is a little mommy and can be kind of bossy at times - not shocking news to me at all!
The transition has been quite refreshing for me. I actually get to go to Sunday School and Relief Society, something I can't remember being able to do since I was at BYU-I! I go to the family relations sunday school class and I'm really loving it. I highly recommend if your ward offers it. And I got called to be a teacher in Relief Society. I teach the second Sunday and so far, it's going well. I loved being in Primary, but it's so nice to delve a little deeper into gospel subjects with some adult conversation. I can already feel my testimony growing.
Feeling happy and blessed to be in our new ward!
No comments:
Post a Comment