Friday, December 14, 2012

Colby's Day of all Days

We started a new birthday tradition this year...
Cake Batter Sprinkle pancakes!
First time ever for me - I took treats into Colby's classroom.  Made me feel old, made Colby feel special :)
They got s'mores treats (similar to rice krispies, but with golden grahams and chocolate chips) with a tag that said, "Thanks for making my birthday s'more fun!"  In honor of Colby's camp themed birthday party the next night.
After school, present time!
He got a book, "The Gruffalo"
 And some nerf guns :)
I think Maci liked the nerf guns the best!
And what could this be in the bag that Grandma brought over???
See for yourself...
Remember how I was saying that Colby is obsessed with super mario?  In Kyle's words to his mom, "Great, you just gave a drunk a drink!"  It's sad but true.  He was thrilled!
 
Happy Birthday Colby!

No comments: