One of Colby's (and Mommy's) favorite things lately is making fruit smoothies. YUM! We probably make them at least 4 days a week. They are so easy, good for us, and a great way to spend some time together. For St. Patrick's Day we made our smoothies green :-)

And my little leprechaun, in Daddy's hat. Daddy was really liking his St. Patrick's Day outfit!

Colby continues to grow and gets smarter every day it seems like. I can't believe he's already almost 2 1/2. Where does the time go? He is anxiously awaiting the day when Maci can come out and he can "play with her and teach her to eat and play and watch TV and I can tickle her and scare her and make her cry, but then I'll make her feel all better!" Silly kiddo! I've been trying to spend as much one-on-one time with him as I can before my attention is split between two.
Speaking of Maci, I'm realizing I haven't blogged too much about this pregnancy. It has gone by soooooo fast! I've been feeling good, not much to complain about other than the usual discomforts of getting huge and hardly being able to reach my feet or sleep comfortably. Baby girl is coming April 11, 2011 - which is only 5 days away! We are super excited, and getting ready for her to come.
Auntie Cara was generous enough to loan us all of her girls' clothes, so we hardly had to buy anything - what a HUGE help that is! Maci's closet and dresser are stocked with clothes :-)

And we did finally pick out some bedding that Nana Robison bought for us - thank you!

The nursery has yet to be "decorated" but I'm really in no rush. She'll be sleeping in our room for a few months anyway. I am just trying to get lots of organization and to-do's done first while I have time. Did I mention that I LOVE being on maternity leave? I could totally be a stay-at-home mom I think. It's wonderful!
I've been making a pregnancy scrapbook where I journal all of my thoughts and feelings each week. It's really helped me to focus on the pregnancy even while chasing a toddler. I guess it's pretty much time to wrap that one up so I can start a baby book!
I probably won't be blogging again until after Maci is here. Family of 4 here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment