Friday, April 29, 2011

The Great Easter Hunt!

My parents had their annual Easter Egg Hunt and Picnic. It was lots of fun! A great tradition - especially since they have such a great yard for hunting Easter eggs!
Here are the kids patiently waiting to find what Peter Cottontail had left for them...
I think there were probably over 200 eggs scattered around for less than 10 kids. They made out well!

The Easter Bunny even came for a visit...
Maci found her first Easter Egg...

I was so busy helping Colby find eggs and trying to stop him from eating every morsel of chocolate all at once that I didn't get any pictures of him hunting.
The big surprise this year from Nana and Papa was a pair of miniature horses and a cart. The kids were obviously super excited to have these new "pets!" They all got to go for rides. Colby never wanted to get off.

The weather was beautiful and the company wasn't too shabby either. Good day!

Oh, and I just had to add this cute little picture. In a year or two when Maci catches up, I think her and Alivia are going to cause some trouble together!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I think Colby and Jack will still be way more into trouble than Alivia and Maci.