So Kyle just had to catch me, in all of my unflattering pregnant glory, doing what I do.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Doing What I Do
There are times when Kyle says I'm having an affair with my computer. I must say I can't blame him. My 2 major hobbies are scrapbooking and blogging - both on the computer. Plus I'm always working on projects for people. Then there's the at least once a day check of email and facebook. And lately I have been scouring the internet for Maci's crib bedding and Colby's big boy room bedding (with very little luck I might add, but that's a whole other post). Wow, when I write it all out it does sound like a lot. I probably do spend on average at least 1 hour a day on the computer, and sometimes that is stretched to several hours depending on the projects I'm working on.
So Kyle just had to catch me, in all of my unflattering pregnant glory, doing what I do.
So Kyle just had to catch me, in all of my unflattering pregnant glory, doing what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look GORGEOUS!! :) And I spend much more than an hour a day at my computer. It's just part of life.
Love ya!
You are doing productive and important things at the computer. Tell Kyle better to have an affair with your computer than over the computer! Have you been seeing your boyfriend (pillow) at night?
You are a cute pregnant person. I think spending time on the computer is our way of taking a "time out". Love you Callie!
Aw!! I love to see pregnant pictures, you look so cute!
Post a Comment