Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Month

Colby is getting quite good at singing the Happy Birthday song. We have celebrated a birthday in the family every week for the last 5 weeks and we still have 2 more to go! All of the singing and parties have him quite excited! Here are some pictures from cousin Avery's birthday party...

Riding the ponies was definitely a highlight! So fun!

Swinging with Jack - these boys sure keep us running :-)


I just love this picture. Colby was chasing bubbles in the wind.
I wonder if he'll be disappointed after my birthday when we won't have anymore for almost 2 months? Does he realize things like that yet? I think so. Does he understand time? Probably not. My mind just races at the things that his little mind can comprehend at such a young age.

1 comment:

Camille said...

He is quite adorable when he sings any song!