Kyle ordered some new toys for Colby because he just can't resist...
Colby was a little excited!
.JPG)
These are the old style Tonka loader and dump truck made out of metal - you know the ones that last forever? I think Colby will love them forever, anyways. He played with them for
several hours that day...
.JPG)
And in the morning as soon as he woke up... His first words were "play with the loader? Scoop it, Dump it!"

And the rest of the day... "Scoop it, Dump it! Scoop it, Dump it!" I swear that's all he wants to play with anymore.
.JPG)
We haven't yet taken them out to the sandbox because he plays so good with them inside. I'm sure they will eventually make it out there, though. Unless Daddy decides to buy another set. Actually, he might buy one for himself!
2 comments:
Those trucks will last forever! We've had the same ones since Jacob was little and other than a little fading on the stickers from being outside and a little layer of dirt they are still in great condition. Happy truckin' Colby!
He is just a bit obsessed with tractors and such. I love when he says, "Bulldozer, where are you?".
Post a Comment