Colby got to go to his first parade today...
.JPG)
It is a rodeo parade, so of course we had to dress him in his rodeo attire!
.JPG)
And Ty and Keegan came dressed for the occasion, too.
.JPG)
What a nice looking bunch!
.JPG)
Getting ready for the parade to start - Mommy didn't have any rodeo attire...
.JPG)
And finally it started. Here's Colby and Daddy saluting the flag.
.JPG)
He loved holding on to the candy that he picked up.
.JPG)
Colby was quite excited with all of the horses, cars, trucks, clowns and music. This was a rare moment when he actually sat down on Daddy's lap. Most of the time he was up, dancing and trying to run out into the street.
I think this will have to be a tradition!
2 comments:
Pretty handsome guy!
OMG!! He is the cutest little cowboy I think I've ever seen!
Post a Comment