Monday, March 1, 2010

"O"mazing!


Last weekend I got to enjoy my Christmas present from Kyle by going to see Cirque du Soleil's "O" at the Bellagio. It was amazing!
Kyle was a little skeptical about going at first, since he's not so much into the arts, but I knew he needed to go to see how good a little culture really is - and he loved it, too!

One of the coolest parts was the stage and the mechanics of how it turns to water, then back into a stage. All of the props and trapezes and I don't know what else coming and going - it must have taken years and years just to plan!

For those of you who have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. For the rest of you, I highly recommend!

We took Colby to Nevada with us, but Auntie YaYa and Grandma Great baby-sat while we went to the show. It was a really nice visit, but unfortunately we didn't have much time there to see everyone :-( Weekends go by way too fast!



Kyle says he will never in his life venture onto the Las Vegas Strip again, but maybe I can talk him into it to see another show sometime!



1 comment:

Camille said...

Thanks for visiting me in
NV and going to "O" as an aferthought!