Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is special to me because of my Gram who loved all things Ireland and had her house decorated in green all year round. Even though she is gone, I hope that I can make this holiday special for my growing family, too.
So in honor, we had green waffles for breakfast!
And Colby was appropriately dressed. This face really makes you want to give him a kiss, doesn't it? He's such a slobber monster with these teeth coming in!
We also had green mashed potatoes with our dinner (no picture of that, sorry).
You can only imagine what color I found in his diaper - you're welcome for the mental picture ;-)

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
The sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep- boxes. I look forward to seeing him in his sunday clothes (I think I have a weakness too) Strawberries and green waffles look yummy I think I know what I want to eat for lunch today!

Camille said...

Way to celebrate the day!