Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

2010.
I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I think that this year I will make a few. And who will monitor and make sure that I'm keeping up on my resolutions? Noone. But I will make them anyway!
  1. KEEP a journal. This means don't just let it sit on the shelf. Reading my Grandpa Robison's journals has got me inspired.
  2. Read my scriptures DAILY. Not just once a week or when I have time. DAILY.
  3. Figure out how to use my new computer scrapbooking program and USE IT. I have long admired others' scrapbooks and abilities, so Kyle bought me the Adobe Elements program for Christmas and I really want to put it to good use.

I could go on and on with things I need to improve or start to do, but let's be realistic, here.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Great goals Callie! I've been good at journaling for six months now. It's pretty easy if you do it on the computer instead of writing it out. Good luck with everything!

Monique said...

Great goals! I have to admit the journal and scripture reading are on my list too. Did you know there are companies that will publish your blog in a bound book, pictures and everything? You could do that yearly and kill two birds with one stone.

Cara Cummings said...

Good Luck!