I've been doing some spring cleaning a little early and stumbled upon a box filled with old cards. Birthdays, bridal showers, wedding, baby showers, etc. I decided that they weren't doing much good in a box and although they hold sentimental value, it was time that I did some recycling. Here are a few of the cards I was able to create using cute things from old cards...
I hope that the original givers will appreciate the fact that I am not throwing their cards in the trash or letting them rot in an old shoe box, but turning them into cute cards that can be given to someone else!
2 comments:
I love what you did to the cards- feb RS is all about this sort of thing- would you consider presenting/ teaching whatever this for 10 minutes? I really would like to soak in your creative juices!
what a fab idea!i try and do that yet my end result doesnt turn out to be anything i may want to share
Post a Comment