First of all, I know I'm a slacker but I don't have the pics from Colby's b-day party yet, so those will be coming as soon as I get them...
When Colby was still very little I bought the "Baby's First Signs" Baby Einstein DVD. It has been great! Not that he does all of the signs, but he does know some of the useful ones. He has now mastered signing and saying "All Done" and "More" during mealtime (which actually sound like "ah dah" and "mo"). These are great because at this age it's hard to know how much to feed him and when he's, well, all done or wants more! We are now working on please and thank you.
On another talking note, I have realized that one of the sweetest sounds my son makes, even though it sounds wierd, is when he's tired at night and he wants his bottle. It's hard to display the cuteness of it here, but he says in the sweetest little voice, "ba ba" and it just melts my heart.
1 comment:
Start working on "Auntie"!
Post a Comment