Colby is finally getting some use out of the sandbox that his Daddy made for him before he was even born! I put him in with a few toys and his boy instincts just kicked in. He loved it!
.JPG)
This is his new face that he likes to make. It's a little scary, I admit, but at the same time, it's totally Colby.
.JPG)
Hard at work...
.JPG)
Of course, Presley was always close by to oversee what was happening in her yard. She is so good with Colby and he really enjoys having her around! I think that when he grows a little bit, they will be good friends.
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That picture of him pulling his "face" is THE best!!!! I seriously LOVE it! It deserves an award, enter it into a contest! :)
And what a cutie in his horsey costume!
How much sand ended up in his mouth... and in his diaper!
Post a Comment