Those of you that have regular contact with Colby know that he has a little bit of a mullet going on. He's lost a lot of his hair since birth, but there's one stubborn patch at the base of his neck that just won't fall out, and seems to get thicker and thicker. His aunties lovingly called it his "duck tail" and would sing the theme song to the old cartoon when he came over.
So, this week his great-aunt Tonianne (a former hair dresser) is in town. When the topic came up about hair, everyone decided that we should cut Colby's duck tail off. After a lot of coaxing I gave in. Tada! Colby's first haircut:
.JPG)
.JPG)
I haven't taken an after picture, and I can't find a good before (should have thought of that earlier). But I must say the mullet looks better, it's just sad that we've already passed this milestone! My little boy is all grown up. (Yeah, maybe I'm going a little too over the top here.)
1 comment:
Aww! That's funny. I can remember cutting Dylan's hair really early because he had the worst comb-over! I do love the duck tails song though. . . it is quite catchy!
Post a Comment