Here is a mix of random pictures from my iPhone that were taken in January...
Maci LOVES her cuddle monkey. Nana got it for her for Christmas and she takes it with her all over. Nana even sewed an adorable little pillowcase dress for the monkey so it didn't have to be naked. It's Maci's "baby" - something she is playing a lot lately.
Colby is a happy little guy... most of the time!
Especially happy when playing basketball - which he does EVERYDAY. Every single day without fail. LOVES it.
One night Maci was being naughty so I had to deal with her right when it was time for Colby's bedtime story. I assured him I would be right back. It probably took me about 5 minutes or so to get her settled and I came back to this:
He was totally asleep with the book over his face. Sweet boy.
This is RARE, but sometimes I end up with quite a crowded bed by the time morning comes...
To be honest sometimes I like it.
Girls just wanna have fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment