Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bee Mine and Give Me S'more

Feb 14, 2014
Valentine's Day has come again... Here were our Valentine's projects this year:
For Grandparents - "Bee Mine" cards made with the kids' fingerprints attached to some honey
 Maci's Valentine's...
 And Colby's - he insisted on s'mores!
 We made a bigger s'more jar for his teacher.
The kids each woke up to a book, a game & some candy.

 Colby has since become a checkers master (even beating Kyle and I some of the time).
Sweet kiddos :)
Party at R Kids!  They made cute little birdhouses to put their treats in.
 Colby & his friend Kathleen
 The whole class in their heart hats!
 Time to eat :D
 It's so nice that they always let Maci participate.  She even got Valentine's from all of the kids.
Back at home Maci got a special delivery from Daddy - purple flowers!  I got some beautiful tulips, too but forgot to take a picture :(
 I didn't want Colby to feel left out, so I made him a balloon bouquet and he was so excited about it!
Happy Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I love my little loves (and my big love too of course).

No comments: