Colby had a talk in primary last Sunday. Since I was videotaping Colby, Maci needed some attention, too.
His talk was supposed to be on the theme "I Will Serve God With All My Heart, Might, Mind and Strength." We decided to focus on how we can serve God by loving others. Colby helped me pick the pictures and colored them all himself. Here's his talk :)
He did a great job when he was actually in Primary, too. Proud of my little reader and his bravery talking in front of people. He gets it from his dad ;)
3 comments:
Callie, actually this has me a little misty eyed. Thank you so much for teaching your kids the Gospel. What a blessing this will always be in your life. He just melted my heart with that talk. Adorable. I love you and your sweet family. I am thankful for you and also thankful for social media outlets like this so that we can link up and share these precious moments.
Aunt Nat
Yes exactly- good job buddy.
Love, love, LOVE this. Wish I could have been there to see it. I think he gets his speaking skills more from his mommy.
Post a Comment