I'm thankful for a preschool teacher who takes pictures of the kids and posts them on her facebook page so I can be the crazy picture mom without even being there.
This was Colby's bestest buddy at school, Aaron. Bummer only a few weeks in he moved :( They loved playing Super Mario and Angry Birds on the playground.
Apple unit ended with a yummy Apple Pie day! The kids got to make and devour the apple pies. Yummy!
Community helpers unit was lots of fun and excitement for Colby. He got to see lots of things. Here he is in the firetruck with teacher Jamie.
Future fireman perhaps?
The police car is taking these delinquents in!
Ambulance Day!
Now they are onto a dinosaur unit - they got to learn about volcanoes!
So far preschool has been less academic and more sensory play and projects, which I sort of love. That's what preschool is all about right? Learning to get along with friends and doing all the fun stuff that you don't get to do once you move on to the big house in kindergarten. Colby LOVES it. He has never once complained that he doesn't want to go to school.
He has even made a very special friend there - not sure how Mommy feels about this...
Translation: "Kathleen I will always be with you."
And the next day:
Translation: "I will not think about Kathleen. No girls. I love you Kathleen."
Oh geez, this girl has already stolen his heart. Do I discourage? Do I ignore? Hmmm.... preschool drama.


.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment