Thursday is PeeWee Livestock Show Day. I took the kids a little early so we could get some rides in before the show. Thank goodness Nana came with me to help!
Showtime - Colby leads the calves around like dogs instead of like cows. He needs some work on his showing skills. He remains pretty much stone faced the entire time, nervous? bored? both?
Surprisingly, Maci would have nothing to do with the cows or the goats. She wanted me to hold her the whole time. She looked pretty darn cute though, right?
Colby liked showing the goats better (as usual). They are a little more his size and easier to walk around however you want.
Medeiros cousins!
Maci managed to still get a ribbon for not participating. Hmmm.....
Time for a few more rides!
We got so many comments and happy smiles about Maci's outfit.
Colby's favorite was the super slide.
Look at those cuties!
Fair fun!
I certainly don't remember the fair rides being so dirty and grimy (even though they were the EXACT same rides) when I was younger. My mom assures me they were. I don't think the kids notice. Ah, the rose colored glasses of youth.
1 comment:
Her outfit IS adorable.
Post a Comment