First, we had a special furry visitor in our backyard. The kids thought it was great that she wanted to swing with them.
Then we had a special red-head visitor. Cousin Jack came for a sleepover!
This was our first ever sleep-over guest. Colby was super excited. It was unplanned and last minute. The crazy in me thinks of all of the fun activities and food and things I could have done with them. The boys did not care at all that they "missed" all of that. They were just excited to play together.
Mostly Wii...
And a great deal of time out in the treehouse making mischief. I think it's funny that Jack didn't care at all that we had a calf in our backyard. He acted like it was as normal as having a cat or dog and for the most part ignored it. The treehouse was more exciting.
Getting ready for bed :)
They were in bed by 9pm, but after several more trips to the bathroom, adjustments to the ceiling fan, pillows, lots of joke-telling, giggling and fart noises, they crashed around 11pm.
The woke up bright and early - Jack stripped down to his undies by this time - and wanted to play Wii again. Shocker.
I hope we get to do this again soon, I've got so many fun ideas! These two really are best buddies and play well together. It makes me so happy that they love each other so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment