3/21/2013
Colby is moving up in the world - he's old enough to play t-ball! I can't believe he's big enough already. He's been waiting and waiting to be able to be a baseball player and is pretty excited about it. Everyday he wants to play catch or go hit balls in the front yard.
Learning to field the ball. Get ready...
Stop it and throw to first base!
He even got a turn to play first base!
Maci keeps herself pretty well entertained during practices :)
Batter-up Colby!
It's a hit!!!!
And bring it on home with a happy dance.
I love this little boy and am excited for him to have these fun experiences. I remember them fondly from my own childhood. He will inevitably be better at it than me, but what counts most is that he has lots and lots of fun! Love my little bambino :)
1 comment:
Go go go little buddy!
Post a Comment