Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Leprechauns

3/15/13
Playdays are few and far between these days. Life gets busier and moves a lot faster for everyone it seems. I really miss them when we aren't able to get together. I think the kids do, too.
For this one we got festive with some St. Patty's Day activities. First on the list: Green Bingo!
Found this cute game on pinterest - sorry I didn't save the link!
The kids really liked it - Maci and Spencer especially liked eating the game pieces.
But eventually all of the kids really got the hang of it and it was quite a fun game learning and finding all kinds of green things.
BINGO!!!
Next up: make silly leprechaun masks :)
And play like leprechauns...
We also found a Riverdance YouTube video and watched it while trying to imitate the dancing. So fun! So much that I didn't want to stop to grab the camera. 5 solid minutes of skipping around and doing very "fast feet."
To reward ourselves from all of our hard work play, we ate some green jello. Yum!
It was fun to celebrate with friends :)

1 comment:

lilybit said...

So fast that we would have missed celebrating thi s holiday too if it weren't for you.