Mommy and her kiddos on Mother's Day :)
We had a very nice day.
Got a very nice card from Colby <3
Breakfast at Melvin and Kelley's courtesy of the Lemoore Fire Dept. fundraiser.
Church with my kiddos and my mom.
Left-overs for lunch - I did not want to cook!
A Nap!
Steak dinner at my parents house.
Came home and got my gift from Kyle - permission to order a Dyson vacuum! Hooray!
And I just want to add a little note about how great my mom is:
She taught me how to clean (even though I didn't demonstrate my learnings until I had a house of my own!).
She taught me how to be crafty - and a bit on the perfectionist side where that's concerned.
She taught me how to cook the basics - which is great because that is all Kyle will eat!
She taught me how to throw a fun party.
She taught me how to make my kids a priority.
She taught me how to make learning fun for my kids.
She taught me how to live the gospel.
She taught me how to be organized.
She taught me how to honor, respect and love my husband.
She taught me how to garden - I may not have her green thumb, but I'm loving trying!
She taught me how to rise early and get my day started.
She taught me the value of a coupon and that you should never pass up a good bargain.
She taught me the value of a coupon and that you should never pass up a good bargain.
She taught me how to multi-task.
She taught me how to worry.
She taught me how to love unconditionally.
She taught me how to serve others.
She taught me to work hard to get the job done, then relax and enjoy it.
She taught me how to be the best mom ever.
I hope I can live up to be all that she is and make her proud.
I love my Momma.
1 comment:
sweet.
Post a Comment