Friday, July 2, 2010

19 mo. Pictures and A Broken Paci

Colby is now 19.5 months. Where does time go? He really looks like a little boy in these pictures... no more baby!



In other news - we are now pacifier-free!!!!! I was really dreading having to go through the process of weaning him from it, since it has been such a staple at nap and bedtime. I cut the tips off and when he tried to suck on it, he just kept staring at it and saying "Mommy, paci broken!" I explained that we just couldn't fix his paci's and he actually seemed ok with it. NO tantrums, no fits like I had fully expected. It does take him a little longer to go to sleep, but he is managing quite nicely. I am soooo happy to have that out of the way! Now he's really a big boy. Well, I take that back. Next step is potty training, then he'll REALLY be a big boy.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Don't grow up too fast Colby!