Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jibber Jabber

Colby is quite the little jibber-jabber baby. As I'm sure a lot of babies do, he carries on his own little conversations in his own little jibber jabber language and of course, I love it.
Lately he has started to say a few more words with some clarity, though! It's so fun to actually understand what he is saying and see him point to something and name it, or say a word in the most appropriate situation. He has now mastered "apple" and the phrase "I dunno" (which he adds the cutest inflection to!).
He is getting pretty good at "belly," and he loves to lift his shirt or mommy's and point at the same time. Cute, but not so cute in the middle of the grocery store ;-)
This stage is so much fun - you can just see him processing all of the new learned info in his little head. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I'm still waiting for "Auntie", then I'll melt right along with you.