Colby went to his 6 month doctor appointment today (+12 days). He is a healthy little boy and we are happy to hear it! Daddy went with us for the first time today. I thought he was going to faint when the medical assistant went to give Colby his shots. No smelling salts were needed though - all 3 of us survived!
The verdict: 20 lbs. 5 oz. 28 in. - 90th percentile for height and weight!
3 comments:
He is a handsome little boy Callie. I like the muscle man shirt! Glad to hear you survived the Doctor's appointment!!
We love our healthy babies!
20 lbs! You've got a big boy don't you! I wish you were going to reunion so we could see Colby. At least Drew and I will be coming through CA sometime at the end of July. So, we'll see you then!
Post a Comment