Friday, May 1, 2009

Sharp Tooth!

Colby got his first tooth a few days ago! A sharp little thing on the bottom left. I cringe every time he eats waiting for him to chomp down, but he hasn't done it yet. I've already warned him that if he decides to bite me, he may just get a swift flick in the forehead!
I've tried to no avail to get a picture of the little thing - but its really little and he's not so cooperative.
We're through with all of the first veggies now and he's loved them all. We started him on fruit with pears yesterday and I am surprised to report he wasn't too excited about them. He still ate the whole container (surprise, surprise) but he was making a funny face the whole way through, like "why are you making me eat this sweet stuff?" I must admit, they were pretty sweet when I tasted them. Maybe I'll mix with cereal to mellow them out...

No comments: