Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 Year Anniversary

Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary. It seems like so much longer and so much shorter all at the same time if that makes any sense at all! I was looking at our wedding pictures hanging on the wall and it feels like it was just yesterday. Then I think of all of the changes in our lives and the things that we've done in these past two years and it feels like we've been together forever. Either way, I am grateful for our marriage and for my wonderful husband.

We didn't do much in the way of celebration. At 8 months pregnant, I wasn't feeling like doing much and Kyle was just fine with that. We did go on a small date to Hanford to buy our mutual gift - a new camcorder. We'll be needing it now that baby Colby is almost here. I have given Kyle strict instructions that it is not to be used at the hospital until the delivery is completely over and even then he should only film the baby, not the tired mother! There will be so many new and exciting things happening, it will be nice to catch even a few of them on video.

No comments: