December 30, 2015
A get-out-of-the-house day with the Freeman's.
Unfortunately I woke up that morning with a bad case of mastitis. Boo! 3 kids and this is the first time I've ever had it. Awful and flu-like. But I wasn't contagious and the kids so were looking forward to going, so we went anyway. Bad idea for me - I felt worse afterward from not resting - but they had such a good time.
First stop was the boys' favorite - the reptile house.
Ok, I know not the greatest showing picture-wise. There was about a million people at the zoo that day. It was nice seeing the new African Safari addition. It adds so much to the zoo and I loved seeing the animals in more of a natural looking environment. Plus adding all of that acreage helped to space out the people so the zoo didn't feel very crowded despite having to park a mile away from the entrance!
No comments:
Post a Comment