April 12, 2015
She's happy to be 4.
How old are you? Four
What makes you:
-happy? My dollies and my birthday.
-sad? When people bite me and pinch me.
-laugh? When Colby says funny things.
What are you really good at? Playing dollies
What are you not very good at? Playing basketball.
What is your favorite:
-thing to do? Play!
-thing to do outside? Play cafe.
-color? Purple.
-food? Broccoli.
-snack? Goldfish.
-drink? Kool-Aid
-movie? Jack and the Beanstalk
-TV show? Caillou
-book? Falling for Rapunzel
-animal? Horses
If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Mickey Mouse
Who are your best friends? Alivia and Kayden
What do Mommy and Daddy do when you're not around? I don't know! How would I know?!?
What do you do when Mommy and Daddy aren't around? Play iPad.
What do you and Mommy do together? Fold laundry.
What do you and Daddy do together? Go to work.
How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you? Because you love to give me kisses.
Who are your favorite people? Mommy and Daddy.
What is your favorite toy? Hannah :) and Purple baby.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Cheetah
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mommy
1 comment:
I love that you so this and I love her answers
Post a Comment