Thursday, April 23, 2015

Art Party!

April 17, 2015
Let me just say that I'm still adjusting to this whole Mom of three juggling situation.  I did not go all out crazy for this party like I had hoped.  Lots of ideas in my head and on my pinterest board that were left undone.  And guess what ... they still had fun.
Found the adorable dress on Etsy.  Maci loves it.  Auntie Cara was kind enough to put her hair in curlers to make it adorable.  My baby is losing the curls I love and this made me so happy to see them back!
 Each guest got an art apron with their name on it.


Remember these?  I made them for Maci's first birthday and my mom stored them.  So glad she did - they took a long time to make and I'm getting some more use out of them!
I'm a fan of the bright colors - so cheery!
The food table!  My favorite part ;)
 The art table.  Blank canvases just waiting for some creativity!
 And we found it!


 






 Auntie Christa made the adorable cake!

  Maci didn't even want to eat the cake - she was too excited to open her presents!


 She got lots of gifts she loved - a Puppy Surprise, new dresses, pajamas, and some fun new art supplies!
The party favors...



It was a very fun and colorful party!  I could not have done any of it without loads of help from my mom, my mother-in-law and Kyle.   In fact they did way more of the actual work than I did.  I think they sensed my anxiety levels and just jumped in to do whatever I needed.  I appreciate their help so much!

No comments: