Such a cute event at Colby's preschool last week - Dessert with Mom!
The kids served us yummy dessert and drinks...
Then they posed for a photo op. They are pretty darn adorable! Missing a few kids...
Then they sang us a song - Colby sang out loud and knew all the words. I was a pretty proud Mama!
About My Mommy
My Mommy's favorite color is: pink.
My Mommy's favorite food is: tomatoes.
My Mommy is pretty because: she dresses pretty.
I love my Mommy more than: chocolate.
Then they gave us our gift - I had a really hard time getting a picture of it but it was Colby's footprint in sand. Really really cute. The best part - you can see his crossed-over toes in it :) I will forever know that it is his footprint! The teacher apologized and said she tried five times to get a good footprint where his toes came out straight. I assured her that it was 100 times better that they aren't. My firstborn and his crossed toes are pretty special to this Mommy.
1 comment:
Mommys are pretty cool.
Post a Comment