Dec. 19, 2013
Instead of a Christmas Program, R Kids opted for a Family Gingerbread Night. Great idea!
The kids loved decorating - and I didn't have to construct! Bonus.
Maci went to town with candy - with a little help from Mommy.
Colby worked on his completely by himself. He didn't want any help.
Turned out pretty nice!
Mom, stop taking pictures.
I'll stop if you give me a smile...
Look at my shirt!
After decorating, the kids gathered to give us a special treat...
Songs!
Where Is Santa?
"I'm Gettin' Nothin' For Christmas"
Look who showed up!
Colby talked to Santa for the first time (we've never taken the kids to see Santa before).
Oops! This is the first I'm hearing about a race car with a track...
Someone did NOT want to go anywhere near Santa...
Fun night! Very cute and interactive - much better than the typical program I think.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment