Tuesday, February 19, 2013

World Ag Expo

Another year, another World Ag Expo.  Kyle and I both agreed that if it weren't for our two little tractor loving munchkins, we wouldn't care if we didn't go at all.  There is some cool things, but it's the same every year and we don't have the money to buy any of it anyway!
 
So about those tractor loving munchkins - they found more than tractors!
 They found lots of racecars!
 Even a monster-bus :)
 Oh there's a tractor - sort of.
 Finally, a real John Deere.
 And they even got John Deere suckers.
 Mmmmm, ice cream.  Not John Deere.
 Cheese! (not the food, the expression)
 Ooooo, irrigation.
 I will take one of these, please.
Remember last year, when we found the adorable John Deere bike for Colby and he rode it on home?  Well this year we saw pink...  but we're saving it for her birthday so you'll have to wait until then to see it!  Darn expensive farm show!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I saw this on the news I knew you would be there.