Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cook Out

I know my posts are few and far between these days.  I am behind in so many things - would you believe this is actually something that I'm *less* behind in?  Life is busy.  Blah blah blah same old story that everyone shares.  I can complain until my face is blue.  I am reminded of a saying though - find joy in the journey.  These are my joys :)
Colby LOVES hamburgers.   Also LOVES the firepit.  So we had a cookout in honor of ... Colby!
 Ooooo, fire.
 Maci is growing quite close to our dear, patient, Presley.
 Eat 'em up!
 Silly girl!
We also made Colby a very happy boy by having a "slumber party."  Air mattresses and all four of us sleeping in the living room - he loved every unrestful minute of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone lasted all night there? Wow and what cool parents he has.

Unknown said...

Everyone lasted all night there? Wow and what cool parents he has.