How old are you? 3What makes you:
-happy? snow and Daddy
-sad? when I have owies
-laugh? When people make me laugh when they tell me funny jokes.
What are you really good at? Bamming.
What are you not very good at? Sometimes when I shoot hoops I'm not very good at it. Sometimes I miss it.
What is your favorite:
-thing to do? Do art projects and play in the sandbox and give hugs.
-thing to do outside? Farm the dairy-o with Daddy.
-color? red and blue
-food? candy
-snack? goldfish and fruit salad
-drink? milk and juice and water
-movie? Alice in Wonderland
-TV show? Backyardigans
-book? My two truck books.
-animal? pig
If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Mickey Mouse
Who are your best friends? Avery and Asher and Daddy
What do Mommy and Daddy do when you're not around? Go and get me.
What do you do when Mommy and Daddy aren't around? I find you.
What do you and Mommy do together? Art projects.
What do you and Daddy do together? Eat candy.
How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you? Because I love you, too.
Who are your favorite people? Mommy and Daddy and Maci and me.
What is your favorite toy? Digging toys. The loader with the forks on it.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Zebra blankie and water
What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer because farmers drive tractors.
3 comments:
wonder if I could squeeze this info out of cami?
Very Cute! I Can't wait to do this with Katelynn.
Did any of the answers surprise you?
Some answers definitely surprised me. Like the "snow" one. We never go to the snow, we obviously don't live where it snows... Maybe he's thinking about the fake snow we put on our Christmas village??? Also, I don't know why his favorite animal was a pig. Again, he never really even talks about pigs, doesn't have any pig toys, etc. Silly kid! I did think his answers were pretty cute, though :)
Post a Comment