Once we got there, Maci got to meet all of her cousins for the first time. Here's Maci and Maizey (Maizey on the right is 6 weeks older). These two are going to be soooo cute next year when they are toddling around together.
Treat time!
Grandma Carol and Maci... we were so lucky to have Grandma stay in our cabin. We don't see her very often, so I treasure all of the time I get to spend with her.
The kids love to feed the squirrels that surround the cabins. Its great being so secluded and close to nature without having to rough it in tents :) This morning the kids were so excited about the prospect of going out on the boat later that they decided to get geared up early...
Then after lunch the time came!


Then on to dinner and fun. We always gather together for dinner, an activity, and dessert. This particular night was Minute To Win It! Can you believe that I don't know how to shoot a rubber band at a stack of empty soda cans? I hit zero! Still fun times though.
We do activities for the great-grandkids every morning before lunch. There was a talent show, a bubble art project, and this day we made an apron for Grandma and the kids all got awesome shirts. The shirts had a fish filled with all of the names of Grandma's 46 or so great-grandchildren. This is our attempt at a picture of them (missing quite a few!).
We tried to do a little fishing, but with no luck. Although Jack kept claiming, "I got one! I got a whopper!"
Now it's time for a rest...
2 comments:
looks like so much fun! we always stop there for cheese!
You forgot to comment on how everyone was crying most of the time because they missed me so much!
Post a Comment