It is about time that we get some swimming in this summer! Maci even has her own little swim suit...

We went the other day with Christina and the kiddos. With only 2 adults, handling a four year old, 2 two year olds and an infant was a little rough, so I didn't get too many pictures and Maci didn't exactly make it into the pool with the crazy kids splashing around - but she looked cute! Here's her and Keegan...

Grandma Kelley bought the kids life jacket suits for occasions such as this (when kids who don't swim great outnumber adult helpers). Thank goodness for them on this day!

Luckily the kiddos were nice enough to stay pretty close to the steps in the shallow end.

Maci decided it was more fun to take a nap on the grass than get splashed with cold water.

ALSO,
Colby started swim lessons again. We did mommy-and-me for about 8 months last year, which I loved. But now that Maci's here, mommy-and-me is a little tough. Lucky for us, a friend of ours has a connection to a wonderful teacher that comes to my mom's house to teach the kids. Thank goodness! A great private lesson, AND I don't have to drive 40 minutes to get there :-)
The bonus is that Colby is not shy at all and jumped right in with her on the first day.

Turns out he didn't forget all he had learned! This is after the jump, he swam underwater all the way to her.

Yay for my little fishy!!!

I took a video of him swimming on my cell phone, which I will try to figure out how to upload to the blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment